CSS Preparation Online At Home Without Any Joining Any Academy

 
css preparation online

My CSS Preparation Story

The year was 2021, sitting in my bedroom, I started thinking about preparing for the CSS competitive examination.

Being always an ambitious individual. I had a burning desire right from the childhood to excel in the civil services and fulfill my dream of becoming a CSS officer. However, due to financial constraints, I couldn't afford to join any prestigious academy for guidance and coaching.

Determined not to let my circumstances hinder my aspirations, I decided to prepare for the CSS competitive examination at any cost.

I had always been a mediocre student. I graduated from university with average C-GPA and knew that the CSS exam would be a challenge. It was one of the most difficult exams in the country, and only a select few were able to pass.

The first step I took was to familiarize my with the CSS syllabus and then thoroughly analyzed the subjects, noting down the key topics and their weight age in the examination. I tried to organized their study materials accordingly and set out to conquer each subject, one at a time.

A Nightmare for any CSS Aspirant

On the contrary the more I digged the syllabus content of each subject I became more confused as I was not familiarized with most of the subject. I tried to contact few academies but their fee structured stopped me to even thinking about entering their premises.

I started to stalk the social media pages of these academies. All of the academies were highlighting that successful candidates went through them and thus they cleared this prestigious examination under their mentorship.

I was disappointed, yet one question continued to linger in my mind: How did aspirants prepare for the CSS examination when these academies didn't even exist a couple of decades ago?

The thought perplexed me as I wondered about the paths previous generations took to achieve success in the competitive exam. Without the luxury of prestigious coaching centers, how did they navigate the intricate syllabus and demanding subjects?

Curiosity led me to seek answers from those who had experienced the CSS examination before the era of coaching academies. I embarked on a quest to uncover their strategies and learn from their experiences.

Fortunate I encountered a CSP Officer Mr. AttaUllah. He had cleared the examination back in the 1980s when the concept of coaching centers was virtually non-existent.

Sitting across from him, I eagerly posed my question, and he smiled, reminiscing about his journey.

Mr. AttuAllah explained that in those days, aspirants relied heavily on self-study. The limited availability of resources compelled them to make the most of what they had.

They would spend hours in public libraries, poring over books, newspapers, and magazines to gather relevant information. Sometimes, they even formed study groups to exchange knowledge and share study materials.

So here I am, after clearing the CSS Exam successfully and allocated in the prestigious Pakistan Administrative Group. I finally wanted to pen down my experience of css preparation without any academy and by concurring it with self study.

My CSS Preparation Journey

I decided to prepare for the exam at home without visiting any academy and started by buying a few books on the CSS exam. Furthermore, I joined few social media groups to get css preparation material. I spent hours every day studying, and tried to make sure to practice my writing skills.

Unexpectedly, I faced two main challenges:

1- CSS preparation material available on social media platforms is not authentic and usually outdated. Additionally, the information on social media is often not from credible sources, which can make it difficult to trust.

2- Books in the market on CSS preparation also often contain low quality content. Authors who are not experts in the CSS exam often write these books, and the information in the books can be inaccurate or incomplete.Additionally, these books can be expensive, and they may not be worth the investment.

How I planned My Preparation of CSS?

My first and foremost concern that how to do subject selection. Without any mentor it was really difficult for me to choose the right combination of subjects of the css written examination.

Selecting the right subjects for CSS preparation was a crucial decision that can significantly impact my overall performance in the examination. Here are some steps which I took to help myself in making of an informed choice:

  1. Understanding the CSS Syllabus:  I started by thoroughly understanding the CSS syllabus.  Moreover, I studied the list of subjects and their respective topics. I paid attention to the weightage of each subject and considered the number of papers in which they were included.. This gave me a clear idea of the subjects that carry more importance and need greater attention during my preparation.

  2. Assessed My Strengths and Interests: I evaluate my strengths, interests, and academic background. I tried to identify the subjects I have a natural inclination towards or have previously studied in-depth.

  3. Considered Scoring Potential: Some subjects have a higher scoring potential due to their objective nature or the availability of study materials. I analyze the past CSS examinations' trends to understand which subjects have relatively higher success rates or are considered scoring subjects.

  4. Tried to Figure Out Balance Between Hard and Soft Subjects: Strike a balance between hard and soft subjects. Hard subjects are typically more technical or require extensive knowledge, while soft subjects involve subjective analysis and interpretation. Opting for a mix of both helped diversified my knowledge and increase my chances of scoring well across different papers.

  5. Sought Guidance and Advice: I tried to consult with experienced CSS aspirants, mentors, or CSS officers to seek their guidance and advice regarding subject selection but I became more confused. Fortunately, I came across a website for online css preparation. I evaluated the content which was really impressive. I contacted them, that angel helped me a lot not only in subject selection but also for the preparatory material.

  6. Time Management and Study Load: I noticed that the time required to study each subject and the overall workload management will be the most important factor during the whole process. I ensure that I can allocate sufficient time to each subject without feeling overwhelmed or compromising the quality of my peparation.

Remember, subject selection is a personal decision, and what works for someone else may not necessarily work for you. It's crucial to choose subjects that align with your strengths, interests, and goals. By considering these factors and making an informed decision, you can set yourself up for a focused and effective CSS preparation.

Important Tips to Prepare CSS Written Examination Using Online Resources

I found that SuperiorExams.pk is the best online resource out there for the preparation of css examination in less than one year.

SuperiorExams.pk is an online learning platform that provides comprehensive and up-to-date preparation materials for the CSS examination. The platform offers a variety of features that make it an ideal resource for CSS aspirants, including:

  • Expert-led courses: SuperiorExams.pk's courses are led by experienced professionals who are experts in the CSS exam. The courses cover all of the topics that are covered on the exam, and they are designed to help students learn the material in a clear and concise way.
  • Practice questions: SuperiorExams.pk provides a vast library of practice questions that can help students assess their progress and identify areas where they need more work. The questions are similar to the types of questions that are asked on the actual exam, and they can help students develop the skills they need to succeed.
  • Study materials: SuperiorExams.pk provides a variety of study materials, including notes, flashcards, and articles. These materials can help students learn the material in a variety of ways, and they can help students stay motivated and on track.
  • Community forum: SuperiorExams.pk has a community forum where students can ask questions, get help from other students, and share tips and advice. The forum can be a great resource for students who are struggling with a particular topic or who are looking for support.

Overall, SuperiorExams.pk is an excellent resource for CSS aspirants. The platform offers a variety of features that can help students prepare for the CSS exam in less than one year. If you are serious about passing the CSS exam, I highly recommend checking out SuperiorExams.pk.

Here are some additional reasons why I found SuperiorExams.pk to be the best online resource for CSS preparation:

  • The content is well-organized and easy to understand.
  • The practice questions are challenging and realistic.
  • The study materials are comprehensive and up-to-date.
  • The community forum is supportive and helpful.
  • The money-back guarantee gives me peace of mind.

I highly recommend SuperiorExams.pk to anyone who is serious about passing the CSS exam. It is a comprehensive and affordable resource that can help you achieve your goals

In the end, I want to conclude my words by claiming that had there been no online resource such as superiorexams.pk it would be almost impossible for me to clear the written examination of css exam.

I hope after reading this most of you will also consider their css preparation material. Furthermore, I myself gave them important css preparatory material for uploading for such deserving students who cannot afford css preparation academies.


 Click the links to Find Online CSS Preparation Resources:

CSS Preparation

Online CSS Preparation
     


 

Comments